Sunday, May 28, 2017

Butterfly Bonanza - More cards to share :)

Hi All!

Butterfly Bonanza is still in effect!  Use code BUTTERFLY  ( through STORE cart or via email order ) to get 20% OFF your order :)   CODE EXPIRES FRIDAY JUNE 2nd!

Over the next few days I will be posting various cards I have made using new products in the store.

Today I have some cards with a similar theme... I added butterflies to some hand watercoloured backgrounds.


I splooshed various watercolors to make a colourful background.  I used the Rainbow Butterfly from Distressed Butterfly & Blossoms COL SET




 I have a ton of inked and painted backgrounds from various playtimes LOL  I have no certainty as to how I did the purple background but i think it was homemade distress ink & Mica sprays on glossy cardstock.  The ACEO is a simple watercolour of purple flowers and sky.  I added yellow Stickle glitter glue to the centers of the flowers.   The Monarch Butterfly is from the outline version that I handcoloured and added a clear shimmer to the wings with Twinkling H2Os.  The orange Monarch from the Monarch Butterfly COL SET will give the same look.

Next post I will show a neat technique using digitally cut butterflies!  Have a great day!

:)*  Fred


No comments: