Sunday, May 20, 2012

CARD - Come and Get It Challenge

Hey all!

I am sponsoring the Come and Get It Challenge Blog today.



 The FSS DT and I were invited to play along.  The theme is a sketch.  Here is my crack at it ;)


The image is from my new Dragonfly Flower Doodledallion Digi Set. I used watercolour pencils and a dove blender pen to color.  The embossed panels behind the image were fun to make.  I scribbled various rainbow colours of artist chalk pastels onto the raised design then brushed slightly watered down acrylic white craft paint until the colours started blending together.  The bottom panel is white cardstock with a aqua coloured acrylic paint smeared on using a cosmetic sponge.  I added stickles and pearl eyeballs to the dragonfly.


REMINDER:  Fred She Said DT CALL is open :)

:)*  Fred

1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

First off I want to say thank you again for being our sponsor!
Awesome card using our sketch for the challenge!

Shell~Alaska♥
CGI DT