Thursday, October 21, 2010

CDAC Color Challenge and limited time FREEBIE

Hi everyone!  I have the honour and pleasure to be hosting the Crafters Digital Art Center's   Round 9 Colour Challenge!  Please go here to see all the Digital Artists  who are co-hosting the Current CDAC Challenges!

For a limited time I am offering a digital image for free to use in the challenges!  You can find it at the  cdaccc9  Colour Challenge posting  and all the challenge info :)  The image is "Pumpkin Bouquet" and will be up for 2 weeks then it will go in the store.


I coloured the Pumpkin Bouquet with coloured pencils and OMS and I embellished with little punched flowers and a MS Butterfly. 

The colours I chose for this challenge are PURPLE, GREEN & ORANGE.  I hope you will give the challenges ( Freebie, Sketch, Holiday & Color Challenges) a try and the winners will receive free images from the hosting digi artists!

Have a great day!

:)* Fred

No comments: