Sunday, April 18, 2010

AllSorts Challenge

If you are looking for the the FSS Blog Hop it's HERE.

This weekend I am sponsoring the Allsorts Challenge Blog.  What a fun place!  I am sponsoring a $20 GC to the FSS Store.  This weekend's theme is Stitching - Real of Faux!  I let the DT there run amok with the Spring Flowers release and boy!  they all made amazing creations!!!! Wow!  Go take a look or even try the challenge ;)




I am late getting my notice for this up.  I have been having trouble getting enough time home to write this LOL!  I hope you are all having a fun and wonderful weekend!

:)*  Fred

1 comment:

scotspanda said...

Hi tracey just had a look at how many entries so far this week and we have about 110 already, and its only monday night!!! So glad we're getting so many for you, hope you get some sales from it hun :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx