Monday, November 02, 2009

Poinsettia & Pine Boughs Digi ( Samaritan's Purse)


Poinsettia & Pine Boughs Digi available HERE.


Someone asked me if I had a digital stamp version of the Poinsettia from 2008, I didn't like that outline LOL so I made a new one and a lovely pine bough back drop to go with it :) I am doing something special with this one....

*** $2.00 from every purchase of this product will go to Samaritan's Purse ( Canada Division)*** Please check out the Samaritan's Purse website to see all the awesome projects they are doing. If you can, please remember to make up a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child :) ***

There is 50 cents leftover... that is pretty much PayPal's cut. You gotta love them LOL! I will collect for Samaritan's Purse until Dec. 25th.

That is it for me today... but there is quite a bit more I need to finish and upload... so you might hear from me tomorrow LOL! ;)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Carolivy said...

Another stunning set Tracey! I love the backgrounds you are coming up with for the flowers to "set" on now! Wowzers!
Hugs
Carol

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so exquisite, I am just beside myself!!! You are just getting better and better!!! Thanks so much!

Bear hugs,
Carolh