Thursday, June 07, 2007

Butterflies DoodleDallion UM Sheet



I just received my UM for the Butterflies Doodle-dallion Set. Stamp Attack Art Stamps did a marvelous job on the rubber! I am excited to try them! I will try them out hopefully over the weekend and post my results. Stay tuned :) Click the above image and it will magically get bigger :)

FYI, the square medallion is 8.5 cm across ( 3 and 3/8"), 12 cm on the diagonal. The smaller butterfly and single flower are identical to the butterflies and flower in the medallion - to save on paper when stamping out, you don't have to stamp as many medallions this way. Am I THINKING or what?! LOL

I am going to attempt to make or find a box template and put the finished medallion on top, excellent gift box for wedding/shower, etc I am thinking. I am going to try this with vellum and white embossing.

No comments: